100% Korean-Grown Ingredients
[Mother Kim] Multi-Purpose Kimchi (3 varieties)
We're excited to share with you another brand of Kimchi!
This is made my Mother Kim - a new artisanal brand from Korea that specializes in Kimchi and Jeotgal (Salted Seafood). Their hit-item has been their series of Canned Kimchi! It comes in three styles: (1) Original Kimchi, (2) Stir-fried Kimchi, and (3) Multi-Purpose Kimchi.
We've tasted each one and absolutely loved it! Though it comes packed in a can, we were pleasantly surprised by its "homemade" flavor - not that watered down factory taste. The Kimchi is spicy and aged right - to have a slightly sour after taste. Best of all, each ingredient - including the Napa Cabbage - is grown right here in Korea!
Purchase a few and stock it in your Korean pantry. Then whip-it-out when you have a sudden craving for Kimchi. Or if you're planning a trip outdoors. (After all... nothing's beats freshly grilled K-BBQ and Kimchi out in the wild!)
This is handy if you are in need of a quick kimchi fix. A bit too much sauce for my taste but otherwise I used it in a soup to make it more sour and it worked lovely!
I am new to Korean food and this was delicious!!
Its really good and the flavours are just amazing
It's just what I needed to make the Kimchi recipes on YT. I've used two cans already. One to make kimchi fried rice and the other to make kimchi gijae. And it was amazing! Now I am thinking of making kimchi from scratch
- Perfect for sampling Kimchi for the first time!
- Use to make Kimchi Fried Rice in minutes or as a stand-alone banchan
- All ingredients - including the Napa Cabbage - are 100% Korea-grown
- 1 can is 160 grams, Available in bundles of 3 or 6 cans
01. Original Kimchi (160 g)
This is their Original Kimchi. It's aged to just the right level and chopped into bite-sized pieces.
Perfect for eating alongside Shin Ramen or simply with some rice.
02. Stir-Fried Kimchi (160 g)
This is their Original Kimchi that has been stir-fried in a wok with spring onion-infused oil.
It's seasoned just right - making it perfect as a standalone banchan.
Cooking tip: Pan-fry some tofu - and use this stir-fried kimchi as a topping.
03. Multi-purpose Kimchi (160 g)
This is their Original Kimchi that has been aged with anchovy fish sauce and an extra layer of kimchi paste.
It has a bolder, fuller flavor - making it perfect for use in any stir-fried or braised dishes.
Cooking tip: Use it to make Kimchi-Fried Rice. Or use it as a topping for noodles or even for pizza!
- 01. Original Kimchi: Napa Cabbage, Gochugaru, Garlic, Ginger
- 02. Stir-Fried Kimchi: Napa Cabbage, Gochugaru, Spring Onion Oil, Korean Radish, Ginger
- 03. Multi-Purpose Kimchi: Napa Cabbage, Gochugaru, Garlic, Ginger, Anchovy Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce
- Expiration period: 2 years
- Before opening, store in a cool, dry area
- After opening, store leftovers in refrigerator
What to Make
- Eat by itself
- Kimchi Fried Rice
- Pan-Fried Tofu & Kimchi
About the Brand
- Mother Kim is a local Korean shop that specializes in homemade Kimchi and fresh jeotgal. Their canned Kimchi has become a recent hit-item in Korea - becoming a must pack item for trips abroad.
Our Kimchi is made with Korean-grown ingredients.
It's aged to just the right level, sliced and immediately packaged into cans.
Our production facilities are also HACCP certified.
A: Yes, the first two types - Original Kimchi & Stir-fried Kimchi - are vegan. They contain no animal-based ingredients. The last type - Multi Purpose Kimchi - is not vegan (it contains Anchovy Fish Sauce)
This Kimchi is made with Korea-grown ingredients (including the cabbage!)
Once the can is opened, it's best to eat the Kimchi quickly. But you can store any leftovers in the refrigerator!
Korea. All products in Gochujar are made in Korea!
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$3 Intl. Shipping
We deliver globally.
Free for orders >$40
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!
About The Brand
Mother Kim is a local Korean shop that specializes in homemade Kimchi and fresh jeotgal. Their canned Kimchi has become a recent hit-item in Korea - becoming a must pack item for trips abroad.