Korea's Highest-Quality Rice
[Chosun Market] Golden Queen No. 3 Brown Rice
Golden Queen No. 3 Rice is one of Korea's best-tasting strains of rice.
We previously introduced their signature white rice, but now we're back with their brown rice.
Brown rice contains all the nutritious parts of the grain — including the fibrous bran, the nutritious germ and the carb-rich endosperm.
As a result, it retains its Vitamin B, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, making brown rice much more nutritious than plain white rice.
Golden Queen Rice is famous for three things:
- It releases a lovely popcorn aroma when it cooks
- It's regarded as one of Korea's highest-quality rice
- It maintains the same texture and taste for up to 24 hours after cooking
If you've been eating white-rice only, consider mixing in this Golden Queen Brown Rice for better nutrition.
Note: We recommend cooking this brown rice with short-grain, white rice.
Start with a 1:1 ratio of brown rice to white rice, then adjust to taste.
If you cook 100% brown rice only, it will taste firm & grisly - mixing in white rice will help smooth it out.
I was so excited to try this brown reis Hey this was
More nutty and chewy resistance to this rice than the white rice, but still amazing! Very good option if you want to be a little bit fuller and have some more flavour.
- Brown rice contains Vitamin B, minerals and fiber, much healthier than white rice
- Golden Queen Rice has a very appetizing popcorn aroma - releases when cooked
- Golden Queen Rice is a 95% pure-breed strain of Korean rice - one of Korea's highest-quality rice
- Brown rice will stay plump, moist and chewy for a long period - up to 24 hours after cooking!
- Amount: Available in 1kg bags
[Chosun Market] Golden Queen No. 3 - Brown Rice (1kg)
100% Brown Rice
Customer Product Photos
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$5 Flat Rate Intl. Shipping
We deliver globally. Free for orders with 2+ items.
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!
About The Brand
Chosun Market is a joint company between Seedpia (a Korean company specializing in rice research) and Korea's Agricultural Marketing & Research Agency. Together, they have nurtured and cultivated one of Korea's most-premium rice strains.