Pronounced cheekbones, tighter jawline
[Aromatica] Wooden Dolphin Massage Tool
Today, we introduce Aromatica’s Dolphin Massage Tool.
When used regularly, it helps to bring out more pronounced cheekbones, a tighter jawline and reduce wrinkles.
- Use the tail-end of the dolphin tool, and gently lift upwards, from chin-to-ear.
- Or use the top-side, bumpy portion of the dolphin and gently pull outwards, following your cheek line
Repeat and use daily to promote a more defined face.
You can also use it on the body.
- Use the top-side, bumpy portion of the dolphin and gently drag it downwards, against your arms or thighs
- Or after workouts, use the smooth bottom side of the dolphin and gently drag downwards, against sore parts of your body
- Or use the pointy end to gently poke and massage areas where lymph nodes are found (under the armpits, neck and groin).
It will increase blood circulation and help the body remove lymphatic waste.
This dolphin tool is made of smooth & beautiful Belgium Beech Wood - with a natural walnut oil coating (no toxic chemicals applied).
We highly recommend applying (Aromatica) body oil or facial oil to the desired area. Then gently rub with the Dolphin massager.
After use, wipe the Dolphin massager with a dry cloth and keep away from water.
- Helps bring out more pronounced cheekbones, a tighter jawline and reduce wrinkles
- Helps with lumped muscles, lymph circulation and waste discharge
- Circulate bodily fluids under the armpits, neck and groin area (where lymph nodes are)
- Made with Bosnian Beech Wood - coated with natural walnut oil (no chemical coating)
- Works great with Aromatica Body or Facial Oils (or use oil of choice)
[Aromatica] Wood Dolphin Massage Tool
Made from Belgium Beech Wood
Belgium Beech Wood is a dense tree with even grain patterns
The wood does not warp or twist with usage
It's used to make premium wood furniture
Face Line Maintenance
Apply Aromatica's facial oil (or other facial oil) to the desired area
Then use the tail-end of the dolphin tool, and gently lift upwards, from chin to ear (as shown in image).
Or use the top-side (bumpy) portion and gently pull outwards, following your cheek line
Massage daily to increase the visibility of jawline and cheekbones
Body Line Maintenance
Apply Aromatica Body Oil (or other body oil) to desired area
Then use the top-side, bumpy portion of the dolphin tool and gently drag downwards, against your arms or thighs.
Massage like this daily to prevent or reduce cellulite formation
After workouts, use the smooth bottom side of the dolphin and gently drag downwards, against sore parts of your body
Massage like this to prevent buildup of lactic acid in your muscles (it will relive muscle aches/soreness)
Use the dolphin tool on the side of your neck and shoulders to relieve tightness
Massaging these areas will calm your body - making for better-quality sleep at night
Recommended areas to massage:
Use various sections of the dolphin tool for massaging and rolling along the sides of our neck
You can also apply pressure to tight spots using the pointy nose of the dolphin tool (as shown in image)
There are lymph nodes located in our groin area
Massage these areas using the dolphin tool, with a slight amount of pressure
It will help to relieve the accumulated fatigue in your lower body
Use the pointy nose of the dolphin tool and gently push into the middle section, of the bottom of your foot
It will help promote blood circulation in your whole body
Note: We highly recommend applying body oil to the desired area before massaging
If you massage for a extended period, apply a layer of aloe vera gel to soothe/calm the area
Customer Product Photos