Make Samgyetang at Home
[Good Herb] Samgyetang Broth (3 Packs)
This is perfect for making Samgyetang at home.
Samgyetang, or Korea Ginseng Chicken Soup, is one of Korea's most famous traditional dishes. It's made with a young whole chicken - stuffed with glutinous rice, ginseng and other aromatic ingredients such as jujube. The stuffed chicken is then slowly simmered in a milky broth until the meat becomes extra-tender.
The appeal of Samgyetang is the deep-tasting, nutritious broth. Koreans typically include an eclectic mix of medicinal herbs to infuse aroma and nutrition into the broth.
Good Herb's Samgyetang package includes 5 high-quality medicinal herbs: Milkvetch, Mulberry Bark, Siberian Ginseng, Jujube and Angelica Root. Each of these ingredients are grown 100% in Korea. Together, they create a deep-tasting broth that will surely re-engerize your body... and perhaps even your mind!
was looking for traditional herbs for Samgyetang and these packs are perfect for the soup!!!
Broth came out amazing.
I used the broth packet to make a version of the samgyetang described here (I didn't have the exact ingredients on hand so I decided to wing it, going so far as to use a dipping sauce left over from my Korean takeout yesterday instead of making it myself). It was delicious! The herbs gave the broth just the right amount of flavor ... not too bland, not overpowering. I think it would make a great base for all kinds of soups and stews.
- Best-selling product in Korean ecommerce sites
- Includes 5 premium herbal ingredients
- Each ingredient is 100% grown in Korea
- Perfect for making deep-tasting broth for Samgyetang
- 1 package (70 grams)
What's in the bag?
Mulberry Bark (17g)
Siberian Ginseng (12g)
Angelica Root (2g)
- Milkvetch (35g), Mulberry Bark (17g), Siberian Ginseng (12g),
Jujube (4g), Angelica Root (2g)
- Expiration period: 2 years
- Store in a cool, dry area
What to Make
- Samgyetang (Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup)
About the Brand
- Good Herb is a Korean marketplace that specializes in selling herbal powders, supplements and well-being products.
What is Samgyetang?
Samgyetang is Korean ginseng chicken soup. Its a whole chicken that's stuffed with glutinous rice, ginseng and other healthy ingredients like jujube and garlic. Locals love to eat it on hot summer days because Samgyetang is packed with nourishing ingredients. It help people recover their energy and appetite.
Each ingredient is 100% grown in Korea
1. Put herbal ingredients into a pot. Then Add 1.3-2L of water into pot. (Optional: Add few cloves of garlic as well)
2. When water comes to boil, reduce the heat to a medium. Then boil for 10 minutes. After 10 mins, place in whole chicken.
3. Gently boil the chicken away in the broth for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
No it does not. We recommend using a cheese cloth when boiling. Makes it easy to pick out later.
No - it is intended for one-time use.
We handpicked the best
sellers in each category.
$3 Intl. Shipping
We deliver globally.
Free for orders >$40
100% Damage Refund
100% refund if damaged.
Shop with confidence!
About The Brand
Good Herb is a Korean marketplace that specializes in herbal powders, supplements and well-being products. Their Samgyetang product has become a best-seller in Korea's top e-commerce sites.